Why do I need to provide my SIN number? Will it be saved and or confidential?

In order for us to conduct a thoroug assessment on your files, our accountants will need to do a full review on your past tax history that’s stored on the CRA website, we will need access to your file that can only be obtained with your SIN.

We are also required by CRA to have our clients provide us with signed confirmation that we were given authorization for representation, so along with your SIN a signed T1013 form is also requested.

Your data will only be used for our PersonalBanker services.

No Comments

Post A Comment