Can I do my own amendments or have my accountant adjust and recover my unclaimed tax refunds?

Yes, by law, you or your accountant can amend any missed refunds/credits. However, to maximize your refunds the best suggestion would be to have your assessment/amendment done by a tax expert who specializes in this area and is knowledgeable of all provisions to be considered.

No Comments

Post A Comment